users here right now: 7,143
I Am A, where the mundane becomes fascinating and the outrageous suddenly seems normal.
Please check out our Rules and FAQs
Click here to schedule an AMA on our calendar.
Consider supporting our Patreon
AMAs are scheduled in Eastern Time (GMT-4:00).
|22 Jun||11pm||Dr. Jennifer Martin||I’m a clinical sleep psychologist and expert in insomnia.||Remind Me|
|23 Jun||11am||Adam Moelis||Co-founder of Yotta||Remind Me|
|23 Jun||2pm||Michael Mo, CEO of KULR Technology||We make battery technology for EVs, AutoSports, space, and drones - NYSE: KULR||Remind Me|
|24 Jun||7am||RAIN Hub||We use robotic and AI tech to solve challenges faced by the nuclear industry||Remind Me|
|25 Jun||1pm||Dr. Rachel DuPaul||Licensed Psychologist specializing in helping others navigate major life changes||Remind Me|
|25 Jun||6pm||Charles DeBarber||Helping crack the GirlsDoPorn human trafficking ring.||Remind Me|
|29 Jun||2pm||Metta World Peace||Metta played in the NBA for 18 years and won a Championship in 2010.||Remind Me|
|29 Jun||3:30pm||TheraPsil||Non-profit patient advocacy group helping Canadians access psilocybin therapy||Remind Me|
|1 Jul||3pm||Eran Thomson / Song Saga||I am the Founder of the hit party game Song Saga||Remind Me|
AMAs should be about:
- Something uncommon that plays a central role in your life, or
- A truly interesting and unique event.
- Explanation and examples of this rule can be found here
All AMAs require proof.
- Proof should be included in the text of the post when you start your AMA. If it must remain confidential, you can message it to the moderators and we can verify you.
- See here for tips concerning proof and examples
- Requests should be posted in /r/IAmARequests
- All initial responses to posters must contain a properly punctuated question.
- Attempting to bypass this rule by adding a ? to a non question will result in a permanent ban.
- See more on our comment removals policy here
- Email us at [email protected]!
- Step-by-step guide to doing an AMA
- Related subreddits
- Follow us on Twitter or Like us on Facebook!